I’m super excited to share this 5 ingredient no-bake energy bites recipe with you because it’s easy, healthy, and absolutely delicious! They are so simple, you’re only going to need 5 ingredients.These oatmeal energy bites are a perfect healthy snack to graze on throughout the day or week.
These energy bites are super easy to make and take no time at all. They take less than 10 minutes to whip up and best of all, you don’t have to turn on the oven. It’s difficult to believe these oatmeal bites are actually healthy for you because they taste more like a dessert.
I’m serious…they taste like peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough. They are addddiicccting. The batch I made lasted less than a day. I like to double the recipe and stick them in the freezer for later. They even taste good frozen!
These energy bites are a perfect for on-the-go or even great for late night snacking.
To make these amazing energy bites you simply combine all ingredients into a large bowl, refrigerate for 15-30 minutes, then roll into 12 bite size balls, & refrigerate up to a week. That’s it!
These oatmeal energy bites contain a lot of nutrition.
- Peanut butter: Just 1 Tbsp has 5 grams of protein. Also filled with healthy fats & fiber. Perfect for a quick energy fix and keeps you full throughout the day.
- Old Fashioned Oats: Rich in protein, fiber & other minerals. Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Honey: Contains antibacterial properties, Helps regulate blood sugar, & boosts memory.
- Chia Seeds: Great source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants & provides fiber, iron, and calcium.
5 Ingredient No-Bake Energy Bites
Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey (more if you like things sweet)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Combine all ingredients into medium bowl. Stir until combined.
- Refrigerate 15-30 minutes & roll into bite size balls.
- Store in air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.